The greatest and the most noteworthy aspect of Ammavaru is that She wanted not to have a temple and wished to remain without any roof over Her Idol. Hence this temple is having a unique feature of not having a roof and is open to sky. Worship is being done in the temple without any caste, religion and creed. And the other equally noteworthy feature is that Goddess wishes that devotees come and worship as they like without any aid or benedictions of any purohit. This feature has attracted almost all the devotees and won their acceptance. Thursday is very auspicious day to the Presiding Deity ` Sri Kanaka Maha Lakshmi Ammavaru. Every day, Panchamrutha Abisekham (It is also called `Trikalarchana) is being performed to the Goddess thrice by the devotees on payment of Rs.216/- by allowing two persons at the Puja timings mentioned below.
- Prathakala Pooja at 05:00 a.m.
- Madhyahna Pooja at 11:30 a.m.
- Pradoshakala Pooja at 06:00 p.m.
On every Friday, `Ksheerabhishekam is being performed at 08:00 a.m. by the devotees on payment of Rs.200/-, besides other Sevas such as `Sahasranama Puja on Tuesday & Friday, Samuhika Astothara on Thursday & Fridays & Astothara Kumkumarchana regularly.
The following Poojas are being performed in the Temple on receipt of permanent donations from the devotees by utilizing the interest thereon to perform Poojas:
1) Saswatha Sahasranama Pooja (Every Thursday) Rs.5,000/-
2) Saswatha Astothara Kumkum Pooja (Yearly Once) Rs.500/-
3) Saswatha Panchamrutha Abhishekam (Yearly Once) Rs. 2,500/-
4) Saswatha Ksheerabhishekam (Yearly Once) Rs. 1,116/-
1) Laksha kumkum Pooja(First Tuesday every month 8am-11am) Rs. 10,000/-
2) Sree Chakra navavarnarchana Lakshmi Homam (Ever Full Moon Day/Pournami,8am-11am) Rs. 2,516/-
3) Laksha Pasupukommula Pooja (13 couples will be allowed) Rs. 1,30,000/-
Astadhala padmaradhana Ticket Rs. 1116/- Every Tuesday Morning 7.00 AM (Two persons allowed)